Convenient, Affordable Forklift Leasing Options In TorontoModern Fork Lift will provide your business these options
- January 13, 2016
- Posted by Sadaf
- Comments Off on Convenient, Affordable Forklift Leasing Options In Toronto
Leasing for your Toronto area business through Modern Fork Lift provides you with flexible options that can grow and change with you
Unlike the outright purchase of any vehicle or piece of machinery, leasing provides you with more affordable payments and the option to conveniently switch to another forklift at the end of the term. This gives you more flexibility so that as your business needs change, you can meet them effectively and at a better cost.
Save your company money with the convenience of affordable, easy terms on a forklift lease
Unless you are sure that owning a forklift is the right path for your business, you should consider the advantages of Modern Fork Lift’s easy leasing programs for Toronto area companies.
- Lower monthly payments. A lease is often much less expensive than the terms of a sale so you can save the company money or ease the cash flow through equipment leasing.
- Easier upgrades to different equipment. Paying for ownership may not be a problem for you but the hassle of selling equipment and the money you lose through depreciation makes leasing a better option if you experience growth or changes in your company. When your lease is up, you have new options including the latest equipment and upgrades.
- Regular maintenance and emergency service are still provided. Just like a purchase, forklift leasing plans for Toronto businesses come with full service warrantees and maintenance programs. Our highly trained, certified technicians are always available to take care of your leased forklift to keep it running, saving you time and money.
- A full range of equipment options. Modern Fork Lift is a licensed dealer for the top names in heavy lifting machinery. Caterpillar, Hyster, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Toyota and Yale new and used trucks are represented in our inventory and we also carry a full line of related parts and attachments.
- Driver training. Not one piece of equipment leaves our warehouse without you and your staff receiving the appropriate driver training. Your safety and satisfaction are what make our business a success so offering you training in the operation of your equipment is part of our complete customer service. Our professional instructors provide you with certificates of operation that meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- Accounting advantages. Talk to your bookkeeper or tax professional to find out how leasing expenses can be deducted, saving you even more money.
Talk to the experts at Modern Fork Lift to determine the best option for your business
With over 40 years in the industry, our highly trained, friendly staff is available to explain all the options available to your business. Forklift leasing for Toronto area businesses is easy with the professionals who listen to your needs and determine the most appropriate options.
Call or click today and let our professional customer service representatives help solve your materials handling needs.